I'm thrilled to be hosting this one as I love winter cards - they are the next best thing after Christmas cards!
If you haven't already seen them, be sure to check out the December Top Pick and Outstanding Designs here!
Please follow the challenge rules:
- Cards only following monthly theme
- CAS design (clean and simple) - definition on sidebar
- Include watercolouring or watercolour look that uses water
- Include link to challenge on your blog post
- Enter up to three (3) times
With the holidays over, we are back to our full length of challenge - you have until January 24th to enter.
And don't forget to check out the new CAS Stencil Card Challenge:
Its first challenge will be up and running on January 4th!
Happy New Year to everyone!
And a big welcome to our wonderful Guest Designer Janet (Swanlady Impressions).
She won the November's Christmas Florals and Greenery challenge with this amazing card.