Wednesday, 28 June 2017

CAS Watercolour June's Top Picks

We had so many beautiful summer watercolour entries this month.  Thanks so much to all of you who entered.

Our Top Pick for June

Ros Crawford
This card speaks beautifully of summer with the old wooden row boat
and the splashing water.  Ros has done a wonderful little masterpiece here.

Congratulations, Ros
Make sure to grab the "Top Pick" badge below.




And some more Outstanding Designs




Congratulations to Birgit, Marcia Hill, Sue, Chris, Maria, Gundi, Hannelie, Gerrina and Terri!
Make sure to grab your badge below.



The July challenge starts in a few days.  See you on July 2nd!








10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Ros and all the winners. Ros's card is so peaceful and a mini work of art x Fabulous creations and the gallery looked amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as an Outstanding Design. Congrats to Ros and all the ODs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all! So many beautiful cards...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my card as Outstanding design! Congrats to All the others! Such beaties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Thank you so much for picking my card!! I'm so thrilled!! Many congrats to all the winner... Beautiful entries!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the gorgeous summery scene from Ros and congratulations to her and the Outstanding Designs. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much!!! It is a great pleasure for me. Congratulations to all other winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm absolutely tickled! Thank you for the shout out - I'm so happy to have discovered your challenge site!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Somehow I missed this. Thank you so much for the honor!

    ReplyDelete