Friday, 28 October 2016

CAS Watercolour October's Top Picks

We were thrilled with the amount of beautiful entries for our very first challenge at CAS Watercolour.  Thanks to everyone that played along.

And thanks to all that applied to be on our Design Team.  The team is set and members will be announced on November 2nd.

Our Top Pick for October
Deepti 

Deepti's card is pure CAS (Clean and Simple).
The negative watercoloring adds so much dimension and the detail in the leaf is so realistic!

Congratulations, Deepti
Make sure to grab the "Top Pick" badge below.



And some more Outstanding Designs




Congratulations to Aileen, Anke, Bozena, Harriet, Joanna, Karen, Karola, Susan, and Tanja
Make sure to grab your badge below.




November's challenge starts in a few days.  See you on November 2nd!










6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Deepti and all the other picks for October, all very beautiful designs and wonderful use of watercolour. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much Bonnie and Loll, you totally made my day. I am so honored =) congrats to all the outstanding designs !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Deepti and all the ohter outstanding designs, wonderful watercolur cards.

    I'm so happy, thank you very much !!!

    Your Challenge is great and I love your badge.

    Greetings from Germany
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Deepti! Your card is fabulous - so much dimension on that leaf!! All of the other cards are outstanding! Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the outstanding winners. Such fabulous creations x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ladies, I just wanted to say thank you so much for picking my card for Outstanding section, I am totally wrapped. So sorry for the delay in responding, I have been so busy with getting mum and dad settled I have let so much slip and only just trying to catchup. Beautiful card all and Deepti is stunning. Again much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete